Connect with me to discuss your home’s market position and for a FREE, no-obligation, professional, and confidential CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). Just click on the box at the bottom of this page. Or call me at (415) 350-9440 to talk about the job of selling your home–my marketing and negotiating skills are unrivaled.
Exclusive Gated Estate on 138 Acres | Extraordinary Views
This magnificent legacy estate home sits on a private, lofty ridge-top with incredible jet liner views. The extensive gated grounds cover approximately 138 acres of rolling hills, creeks, and valleys. The natural beauty of the setting is breathtaking. Listed at $2,499,000.
Double Master Suite Luxury Sausalito View Home
Underneath the craftsman exterior is a luxuriously modern home with very special features: Great VIEWS of Richardson Bay; Plaster walls; Executive Chef Kitchen (two ovens — Bosch and Gaggenau; 6-burner Russel range with grill, food warmer by Wells, Dacor microwave, 2 Meile dishwashers, restaurant style TRUE refrigerator (e.g., sliding doors and incredible storage capabilities), Kitchen Aid ice-maker. G.E. freezer, two LARGE sinks, black granite counters, white oak floors, speaker system, dining area); Living Room with Aframosa flooring, surround sound, newer slate deck (with outdoor speakers), skylight, and built-in media center and shelving system made of gorgeous 200 year old cypress); 2 Master Suites (Upper level Master with great views, Shoji screens encased in cedar, Retreat, large walk-in closet, and a bath featuring a steam shower with water wand, heated floor with verazzo tile, dual vanity featuring imported glass tiles with vessel sinks, and skylight) (Lower level Master with large walk-in closet and bath with jetted tub); Wine Cellar — 1,200-bottle capability; and much more. Two car attached garage with additional overflow parking in the driveway and on Spring Street. Listed at $1.495 million. (SOLD 3/19/11)
The Landing at Hamilton is located in Marin County, 16 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, in Hamilton Field, Novato. It is a secluded enclave of luxurious homes reflecting timeless style and contemporary conveniences. These thoughtfully designed homes focus on sophistication, beauty, and community. Residents will enjoy spacious and refined interior spaces, along with the lifestyle benefits of living in such a charming neighborhood adjacent to a rich wildlife sanctuary and within an easy walk of parks, trails, the pool, a library, and more.
An unrivaled passion for excellence and detail is exhibited in each home. The Landing at Hamilton benefits from easy access to recreation, dining, shopping, schools, transportation, and the myriad benefits of living at Hamilton Field in Novato. Pricing begins at $740K and ranges up to approximately $850,000 for the larger homes. We have four floor plans, ranging from ~2,432 square feet to ~3,073 square feet.
Nestled under Oak trees in the hills of a historic section of Sausalito by the Bay, craftsman meets contemporary in this beautifully designed four bedroom, two and one half bathroom home. This view home was rebuilt from the studs and finished in 2003. Everything is done with impeccable taste, from the distressed walnut floors throughout, mosaic tile work in the entryway and kitchen, to the large picture windows overlooking the Bay. Listed at $2,195,000.
(Sold — 98.57% of list price, 11 Days on Market) The best location in Hamilton Field’s coveted South Gate neighborhood — on the levee at the corner of the subdivision. As an additional bonus, this home does not have a neighboring home directly to the north (a very unique level of privacy). South Gate levee homes with this kind of location within the development do not hit the market very often. This is your chance! This Contemporary-styled home features a Great Room configuration, Kitchen with granite tile counters and chef’s island, 5 spacious bedrooms (one of these rooms, which is extraordinarily large, does not have a closet), including one bed and full bath downstairs, 3 Baths, Dining Room, Living Room, modern wiring, and more. Luxurious Master Suite with views across the Bayside open space and watershed. This home is close to everything and absolutely move-in ready.
Call Kyle for information on upcoming listings.
Below is a partial list of Kyle’s recent sales. Please call Kyle if you have any questions regarding any of these properties (415) 350-9440.
- 52 Tappan Road, San Anselmo (Sleepy Hollow View Home)
- 11 Crest Road, Belvedere (Modern Archtecture Belvedere Island)
- 111 Janes Street, Mill Valley (Homestead Valley)
- 136 Lower Anchorage, Sausalito (Luxury View Condo)
- 3 Edgewater Road, Belvedere (Lagoon Home)
- 80 Oak Grove Drive, Luxury Pointe Marin Retreat, Novato
- 117 Laurelwood Drive, Breakers at Pointe Marin, Novato
- 105 Atherton Oaks, Greenpoint, Novato
- 65 Santa Maria Dr., Pleasant Valley, Novato
- 7075 Cliff Avenue, Bodega Bay (Oceanfront Luxury Home)
- 16 White Oak Way, Pointe Marin, Novato
- 58 Richardson Road, South Gate at Hamilton Field, Novato
- 799 Bamboo Terrace, San Rafael (Terra Linda lease option)
- 1116 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. (Waterfront Paradise)
- 57 Hollyleaf Way, Pointe Marin, Novato
- 12 Country Lane, Novato (Best of class)
- 647 Peach Street, Novato (On the market less than 3 weeks)
- 100 Wolfe Canyon, Kentfield (Vacant land with stunning views)
- 809 Wilson Ave., Novato (Sold at list price. Only 2 weeks on the market!)
- 23 Bonsai Ct., San Rafael (Sold for list price. Just 5 days on the market!)
- 3 Ramona Way, Novato (Best San Marin location)
- 56 Bahama Reef, Bel Marin Keys (Private waterfront paradise)
- 168 Martin Drive, Novato (Gorgeous upgrades and prime location)
- 50 Laurel Glen Terrace, San Rafael (Luxury home with views)
- 1087 Bel Marin Keys, Novato (Wonderful waterfront living)
- 345 Via La Cumbre, Greenbrae (Spectacular views & prime location)
- 36 Eucalyptus Knoll, Mill Valley (Executive townhome)
- 43 Brookline Dr., Newport at Hamilton Field
- 45 Raposa Vista, Novato (Price a neighborhood record)
- 37 Devonshire Dr., Novato (Outstanding Value in Great Neighborhood)
- 21 Estrella Way, Novato (Price a neighborhood record)
- 1287 Leafwood Heights, Mid-Century Modern Home
- 17 Raposa Vista, Novato
- 1150 Bel Marin Keys Blvd., Bel Marin Keys
Information on this page is believed accurate, but has not been independently verified by Kyle or Morgan Lane Marin Real Estate. As always, you are urged to verify any and all information (including square footage and lot sizes) with the appropriate professionals and/or government agencies.