Marin County Real Estate Agent Seeks Buyer’s Agent (Employment / Job Opportunity For Licensed Professional)
Marin County real estate agent (and Community Sales Director for The Landing at Hamilton) is looking for a buyer’s assistant. Most importantly — you must have a great attitude and motivation to succeed. You will have access to literally dozens of potential buyer and seller clients monthly as you will be benefit from working at one of Marin County’s only New Home developments. We have homes ready to sell right now and construction will continue (as will your opportunities to meet great people looking to buy and/or sell homes).
- Highly motivated, quick learner
- reliable & focused
- Positive attitude and friendly
- Sales experience
- Agent License required
- Host open houses (must be available to work from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays or Sundays every weekend — on an alternating basis)
- Marketing: help with print marketing content and design, bulk mailers, website updates, E-marketing through email and online ads and social marketing through Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Listing & buyer presentation materials
- Follow Up and lead management (send reports, make calls, show homes, etc.)
COMPENSATION & SCHEDULE:
- Commission based pay; Possible mentoring relationship if desired and mutually agreed upon
- Buyer and seller assistance as needed (Alternating Saturday and Sunday open homes (3 hours a day) — and possible Friday afternoons (3 hours))
Please email me, [email protected], if you are interested. Thanks! Kyle Frazier, Broker Associate, Pacific Union International Realtors