Kyle is a Top 1% agent in Marin County (2012 — Kyle was #10 in total sales and #14 in gross sales). Kyle was the #1 agent in his Kentfield office of Pacific Union. Pacific Union was the #1 real estate brokerage in Marin for all homes over $1 million in Marin County in 2012.
Kyle is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – one of just a few in Marin County, California. This is the highest level of distinction granted by the National Association of Realtors, requiring exceptional experience, sales results, and educational requirements. In addition, Kyle is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS). As far as we know, he is the only sales consultant in Marin County with this combination of exclusive credentials (Kyle is also a licensed Broker and former attorney).
Before joining Pacific Union International, Kyle was one of Frank Howard Allen Realtor’s top Marin agents in listings, sales volume, and transactions.
When he joined Pacific Union International, Kyle was the Top Grossing agent in his Frank Howard Allen office (out of 45+ agents) and a member of the exclusive “Chairman’s Circle of Excellence.” In addition, he was awarded the Founder’s Award for exemplary service to the community (this award is typically given to one agent per year out of 500+ agents). Kyle was also the recipient of Frank Howard Allen Realtors’ Client Service Award for four consecutive years.
Before entering real estate, Kyle practiced law in the San Francisco offices of two top-flight law firms and also spent two years with the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Professional Memberships, Licenses, Certifications:
- Board of Directors, Marin Association of Realtors
- Marin Platinum Group (Top 100 agents in Marin County)
- Top Agent Network (Top 10% in Marin County)
- Broker License, California Department of Real Estate
- Fully Designated CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) & Former Chapter President | Marin
- Member, California State Bar Association (Inactive)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Marin Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services (BAREIS)
- NAR e-Pro Certified
- Residential Construction Certified (”RCS”)
- Certified New Home Specialist (”CNHS”)
- Graduate, Listing University
Kyle’s Mission Statement:
“My goal is to change the way you feel about buying and selling real estate. And my approach is straight-forward:
- I take my fiduciary duty seriously and always “tell it like it is”;
- I will aggressively negotiate the best possible outcome;
- I treat each transaction with care; and
- I will do everything I can to remain your closest and most trusted real estate advisor. I earn my reputation one relationship at a time.”
Interests and Activities:
Outside of work, Kyle spends his time with his charming wife, Joanna, and adorable daughters, Scarlett and Sienna. They like to golf, hang out at the beach, watch movies and run in circles until they fall down (only Scarlett and Sienna enjoy this). The Fraziers are active members at Marin Country Club.
Kyle is committed to helping improve the quality of life of others through direct donations, dedication of time and efforts, and providing free resources to local charities.
Below is a partial list of organizations that Kyle supports regularly: Child Care Law Center, American Red Cross, Homeward Bound of Marin, Ritter Center, Image for Success, Labor Day at the Lake, Marin Humane Society, Marin County Schools, The Quest, Goodwill, Red Cross, American Cancer Society, Italian Street Festival/Youth in Arts, Glide Memorial Church, Good Soles, Hospice by the Bay, Marin Legal Aid, Magana Family Fund, and the Marin Justice Center.